Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Easiest Cookies Ever!

Ok, so have you ever wanted or needed to make cookies, yet didn't really have time? If so, here's the recipe for you!! I make these all the time. In fact, I rarely make any other type of cookie.

1 box Cake Mix -- Family Favorites: Party Rainbow Chip (Betty Crocker is better than Pilsbury), White, and Chocolate.
1/2 cup Oil
2 Eggs
1/2 bag Chips -- optional (Chocolate, Mint, Cinnamon, Butterscotch...you get the idea)

Mix together and spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake @ 350 degrees for 9 minutes (these cookies harden quite a bit when they cool, so don't cook too long).


My Thoughts:
Simplicity:
5 out of 5 -- so easy, and so fast!!
Ingredients: 5 out of 5
Taste: 5 out of 5

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You have a cooking blog! Yay! I'm so glad I'm not a lone ranger. :) I'll definitely check back for some yummy recipes!